Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
I am an experienced professional with a long experience in high tech industry, from small start-ups to large-scale companies.
Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Working in multilingual multicultural environments and managing geographically dispersed teams are among my specialties.
Valeo Vision Systems
to November 2017
- Define and Enhance Product Development processes
- Deploy procedures, templates and training programs
- Encourage the adherence to processes
- Plan and encourage a reuse strategy
- Maintain a core asset configuration strategy
- Liaise across the AP organisation
- Define/Enhance Product Development processes in line with Valeo methodology and Industry recognised standards (Automotive SPICE,Functional Safety -ISO26262,TS16949….) for deployment in Automated Parking Product segment.
- Deploy procedures/templates/training programs to develop competences of Automated Parking (AP) Product Segment R&D groups in system processes
- Maintain a core asset configuration strategy (requirements, architecture, models, software components, test plans/cases…) in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Enforce the adherence to processes by deploying appropriate review gates and provide reports on status and compliance
- Plan and enforce a reuse strategy for AP Product segment that ensures the product asset base is architected to be reused and is developed for use in more than a single system
- Evaluate and support the necessary tools or tool adaptions that are needed to support the development processes ie. Reqs Mgmt, Configuration Mgt, Problem tracking, System/SW Modelling tools
- Liaise across the AP organisation and wider Valeo organisation –including R&D & Quality, to ensure alignment on methods and development procedures