I am an experienced professional with a long experiencein high tech industry, from small start-ups to large-scale companies.
Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Working in multilingual multicultural environments and managing geographically dispersed teams are among my specialities.
Valeo Vision Systems
Since December 2017
- Manager of the DVS product line System Engineering Metier Team
- Responsible for the System Engineering Process throughout the DVS product line
- Monitor process deployment throughout the DVS PL
- Manage System Engineering teams within the metier to support new business development activity
Valeo is an Automotive Supplier, partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo develops innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 Emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Valeo Vision Systems
to November 2017
- Define and Enhance Product Development processes
- Deploy procedures, templates and training programs
- Encourage the adherence to processes
- Plan and encourage a reuse strategy
- Maintain a core asset configuration strategy
- Liaise across the AP organisation
- Define/Enhance Product Development processes in line with Valeo methodology and Industry recognised standards (Automotive SPICE,Functional Safety -ISO26262,TS16949….) for deployment in Automated Parking Product segment.
- Deploy procedures/templates/training programs to develop competences of Automated Parking (AP) Product Segment R&D groups in system processes
- Maintain a core asset configuration strategy (requirements, architecture, models, software components, test plans/cases…) in conjunction with relevant stakeholders
- Enforce the adherence to processes by deploying appropriate review gates and provide reports on status and compliance
- Plan and enforce a reuse strategy for AP Product segment that ensures the product asset base is architected to be reused and is developed for use in more than a single system
- Evaluate and support the necessary tools or tool adaptions that are needed to support the development processes ie. Reqs Mgmt, Configuration Mgt, Problem tracking, System/SW Modelling tools
- Liaise across the AP organisation and wider Valeo organisation –including R&D & Quality, to ensure alignment on methods and development procedures
Xura (Formally Comverse)
to November 2015
- Manager of the Comverse France Integration and Validation Team
- Certified Scrum master
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Overseas Team Manager
- Documentation Manager
- Quality Representative
- Managing the Comverse France Integration and Validation Team.
Handling all traditional managerial functions including, but not limited to, Time and Attendance, Annual Compensation Review, Year-End performance evaluations, work load scheduling, performance management, setting and tracking team objectives and organising training programs.
Ensuring the correct application of the integration and validation procedures
Tracking the alignment of feature tests with technical specifications
Supervising the preparation of Test Plan Overviews, Defect Tracking & Reporting.
Participating in Project Follow Up meetings with development and deployment teams
Planning and Supervising Test Campaigns on latest releases and maintenance releases.
KPI reporting. On- site initiator of Agile Methodologies.
- Scrum master - Certified
Daily management of the scrum meetings (multi site). Reporting in the form of burn down charts. Managing and preparing Agile milestones: Planning Game, Sprint review, Sprint Retrospective. Mentoring and training teams in Agile methodologies
- Overseas teams management
Managing a team of five engineers in Kuala lumpur, Malaysia.
Training, weekly conference, Project advancement via daily scrum.
- Documentation management
Single point of contact for our documentation team based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Ensuring the correct application of the corporate style guide. Developing and maintaining new procedures for documentation.
Validating the source information and preparing for final integration.
- Quality Representative
Senior member of the Comverse France Internal Auditing Team.
Monitoring the on-site application of R&D procedures (ISO 9000).
Active participation in improving existing procedures and alignment with CMMI
France Telecom R&D (Orange labs)
to May 2006
- Protocol Validation at France Telecom R&D. (Lannion FT/R&D/CORE/MVV).
Development and execution of functional test campaigns to validate the SS7 protocol behaviour in the FT VoIP core.
Tools: OTPTS (Evasion), Quality Centre (Test Director).
Protocols/ Signalling: ISUPv1, ISUPv2, ISUPv3, ISUPv2 variants, SSURI, SSURN.
Systems: Italtel iMSS Call Server (VoIP, SIP, H323).
Orange is the key brand of France Telecom, one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators. With 131.8 million customers, the Orange brand now covers internet, television and mobile services in the majority of countries where the Group operates.
to March 2005
- Technical Writing
Design and creation of a complete client documentation set for the Ekinops product line.
Ekinops is a provider of next-generation optical transport solutions for service providers and private networks. Its carrier-grade solutions leverage expertise in 10G transmission, aggregation and Forward Error Correction (FEC) to allow operators to cost-effectively increase data transport capacity over dark fiber, CWDM, DWDM, SONET/SDH, IP and SAN networks.
to December 2003
- Project Manager Telecoms
- Responsible for the nationwide deployment of the 2003 OCB283 release.
Interface with the Client, resolve project affecting problems.
Continue to develop technical relations with French project teams.
Manage quality issues (Performance indicators, quality alerts)
Track maintenance issues regarding current project.
- Client Interface
- Select the Experience tab for more information
A leader in fixed, mobile and converged broadband networking, IP and optics technologies, applications and services, Alcatel-Lucent leverages the unrivaled technical and scientific expertise of Bell Labs, one of the largest innovation powerhouses in the communications industry.
to February 2003
- Develop the new role of Technical coordinator
- Develop the new role of Technical coordinator between Irish and French teams.
Coordinate the project teams in Ireland and France. Resolve any issues regarding cultural differences.
Facilitate mutual understanding
Resolve any client issues.
Source useful contacts.
Responsible for the deployment of the projects :
-Carrier pre -selection solution for the Irish Network
to August 2001
- Member of the Integration team
- Development and execution of functional test campaigns for the Alcatel switch OCB283 and its peripherals for the Irish Network.
Development of test plans for OCB283 (Ireland and international).
Development and validation of New procedures.
Training Network operators and Alcatel Teams in new features and procedures.
Liaison with client before new function deployment (preparation phase).
Provide back-up for Technical Support team, reproduction of network problems to allow analysis. Maintain Test platform to ensure Network reference.
Write and translate technical documents.
Responsible for the deployment of the following projects :
- DAM- Digital Announcement Machine,
- Gatekeeper- APC Solution for a new operator
- Protocol Converter- Network Edge Solution- ISUPV2 (Ireland) ISUP BT (United Kingdom)
to January 1999
- Member of the Support team
- As part of the Technical Support team in charge of software and release upgrades and rollouts (New releases, Patches etc.) and their validation. Working with the Client during on-site validation. Client training. Procedure development and testing for the operations department and the client. Technical writing; Client Technical Notes, Specifications etc.
Client Technical Support (24/7).
Managed the Y2K « ready project ».
to January 1996
- Commissioning Team leader
- In charge of Commissioning Teams involved in the Installation, Configuration and Testing of public Telephone switches, large scale and rural small scale, as part of the Irish Digital Network Program.
OCB 181, OCB 283, CSE, CSN, CNE.
Responsible for Network upgrade and rollouts notably the R11 release which allowed the introduction on a network wide level of ISDN services thanks to SS7 and DSS1 signalling.